You have choosen to setup Microsoft Outlook Express for your email program, below you will find detailed instructions on setting up your Eagleone email account. If for any reason you have questions or you can’t get the client configured properly please contact us at 662-287-1722 for assistance.
Start Outlook Express
- Click the Start button
- Point to All Programs
- Click Outlook Express
These first three steps are shown in the image below:
- If asked whether you’d like to open this particular account automatically every time you start Outlook Express, click Yes (if you do) or No (if you don’t).
If you don’t want to be asked this question again, click to check the Always perform this check… box.
- Check When Outlook Express starts, go directly to my Inbox.
Outlook Express directs all incoming mail to the Inbox, so it makes sense to bypass this opening page.
If you don’t see the list of folders and contacts on the left, click Layout on the View menu. Click Contacts and Folder List to check them, and then click OK.
Set Up an Outlook Express Email Account
The Internet Connection Wizard makes short work of setting up your online mailbox by walking you through each step for every email account you set up.
First, information about the e-mail servers
- Type: POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming email server: mail.e1w.com
- Outgoing email server: mail.e1w.com
- Your account name: “your full email address” ie firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your account password: “setup previously”
- Incoming and Outgoing mail server ports: Incoming 110 and Outgoing 587
- Start Outlook Express, and on the Tools menu, click Accounts
- Click Add, and then click Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard
- On the Your Name page of the wizard, type your name as you want it to appear to everyone who gets email from you, and then click Next.
Most people use their full name, but you can use any name—even a nickname—that people will recognize.
- On the Internet Explorer Address page, type your email address, and then click Next
- Choose the type of incoming mail server: choose POP3 or IMAP
- On the Incoming mail server box: type mail.e1w.com
- On the Outgoing mail server box: type mail.e1w.com
- OOnce this information is filled in click Next