Network policies are the rules established by Eagleone Wireless to ensure the highest quality of data network availability and bandwidth for our clients. Adhering to these policies benefits you and all of our customers.
Any equipment connected to the network that causes problems will be disconnected from the network until the problem is resolved or the equipment is replaced.
Any network equipment not installed by or with approval from Eagleone Wireless is in violation of the Eagleone Wireless network policy. Eagleone Wireless will make every effort to work with the client to correct this violation.
To accomplish our mission and facilitate flexibility across the network, strict compliance with the network policies and standards is necessary.
EAGLEONE WIRELESS NETWORK POLICIES :: PRIVACY
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Eagleone Wireless will not disclose any of your personal identifying information with any third party except when we have your consent or
when we are required to disclose it pursuant to a court order or if requested by a law enforcement agency or other legal requirement or as described below. Subscribers may elect to receive direct marketing materials from advertisers corresponding to special interest topics selected by the subscriber during the Eagleone Wireless registration process. If a subscriber selects a special interest topic Eagleone Wireless may share contact or other personal identifying information with the direct marketers and advertisers who may send the requested materials or offers to subscribers. Subscribers may elect to change or remove their selections at any time by going to their Eagleone Wireless Personal Profile. See the section below entitled: “How may you access or update your information?”
Eagleone Wireless does not monitor in advance subscriber communication, e-mails or content distributed through the Service. By using the Service our subscribers acknowledge Eagleone Wireless is unlikely to be aware of violations of law or other misconduct by subscribers occurring through its Services. As users of the Service, subscribers bear full responsibility for the material they send via e-mail. As the recipients of e-mail or newsgroup postings, subscribers are responsible for using reasonable efforts to screen unwanted material and reporting any illegal communications to Eagleone Wireless. Eagleone Wireless may be required by law, court order, governmental agency or law enforcement authority to disclose a subscriber’s personal information that may include e-mail information temporarily residing on our servers. In addition, Eagleone Wireless may disclose a subscriber’s personal information to law enforcement authorities investigating suspected illegal activity or to its legal advisors in connection with a suspected violation of Eagleone Wireless Acceptable Use Guidelines, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement or Software License Agreement.
Our network is protected by various security software, to add to that we always have staff monitoring our systems.
WEB TRAFFIC LOGS
We use network equipment for statistical measures. Therefore your IP address, Web Browser, etc will be logged. This information is never sold or given to any third party web sites or organization.
We are not responsible for whatever contents our external links may provide. However, we make sure it is legal and safe to browse through any web site.
EAGLEONE WIRELESS NETWORK POLICIES :: SPAM POLICIES
- Eagleone Wireless will immediately deactivate any offending reported web site and all web sites held by this user at the first report of any Spam/UCE activities. Sites deactivated for Spamming activities are permanently unavailable. Your web site may either link to our page, or may have the Eagleone Wireless. SPAM policy posted on it.
- All related Eagleone Wireless accounts will be immediately terminated without the possibility of any refund whatsoever. Eagleone Wireless will refuse to service any customers with a Spam report history.
- The offending user’s Eagleone Wireless account will be billed a $200.00 fine and will be turned over to the proper authorities.
- Sending any type of message to multiple parties by means of email or newsgroup posting will generate abuse/spam reports and render your site inactive.
- If there is any chance that your actions may generate Spam/UCE related complaints, it is recommended to avoid these actions as termination of your account is un-reversible.
If you have questions about mailings, posting, or other means of contacting internet users, ask now to prevent your site from being deactivated. Email firstname.lastname@example.org now. We reserve the right to change/modify this notice at any given time.